I had the worst experience with Proearn.info

Hi Readers,

I purchased a resellers hosting pack from a Kolkata (India) based company whose servers were located in USA. The fraud company told me lot of good words regarding themselves. I was moved by them and purchased a linux resellers and a windows resellers pack worth $34 and $60 respectively. The company is closed from last week. They are not even communicating. They are saying on their website, 'The company is overtaken by Star Info Cyber Services', though I haven't found any company with this name. If there is anyone else who was fooled by the same company please let me know. We need to get United to stand against the scam.

Company info: Proearn Solutions (The Fraud Company)
Website: Proearn.info
Email: funning17@gmail.com
The Contact Persons : Sandeep Bhattacharya and Jacob

My contact details is given below

Prithwiraj Bose
Kalyani, West Bengal,
India
Email: techbongo@gmail.com
Phone: +91 9883246001

Tags: , , , , ,

3 comments:

Tejinder Singh Atwal said...

Yes it was a Big Fraud by Proearn and they make fool of everyone by taking money from all people and stop hosting from all site, if some one wan 2 transfer the hosting plz contact me for hosting as i have 3 server with me .

TSA Solutions
www.tsawebworld.com
+91-9888-22-3930

Unknown said...

Hi, Every one,

i am also cheated by proearn.info, we partly paid Rs. 7500 for master reseller packages, but proearn.info has closed my account,and sandeep runway without any information.


hosting company is cheating, please behave ....
Company info: Proearn Solutions (The Fraud Company)
Website: Proearn.info
Email: funning17@gmail.com
The Contact Persons : Sandeep Bhattacharya and Jacob

only purchased trusted hosting space,

dear prithwiraj, i am with you

future internet inc.
Sunil Jain
New Delhi
skjain125@gmail.com
Phone : +91 9213270011

Prithwiraj Bose said...

Oh! Thank you for supporting my review. Atleast I'm assured that I'm not the only one who was fooled by the scam. Are you planning to take any legal action?

Post a Comment

Do not abuse the blog. This blog is made with the aim to keep internet safe and clean. Please re-think twice while posting a comments on a review.