Photofunia.com Review Best Online Poster Creation Tool

This is my review on PhotoFunia.com the online poster making tool. I visited the site for first time around 6 months ago. I'm using the tool now everyday. I'm a regular blogger and I used visit my social networks regularly. Orkut is my favourite social network. I've got the best tool for editing my photos online and to create nice looking posters.
Photofunia has got a huge collection of poster templates, which will definitely make you satisfied. And most importantly, their service is completely free. I'll rate 9 out of 10 for their service. Their site is a bit slow due to huge traffic, otherwise everything is OK. They are using the best face detection techniques to create posters from effect template. Thank you photofunia for providing such a great online tool.

Review By: Amanpreet
Delhi, India
amanpreet0808(at)gmail.com
User of Photofunia.com

Tags: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do not abuse the blog. This blog is made with the aim to keep internet safe and clean. Please re-think twice while posting a comments on a review.